The New York Leader Forum (NYLeaderForum.com) is a grass-roots, peer-to-peer leadership development forum (part of the Cornwall Leadership Institute). We are on a mission to be exceptional leaders and to grow extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive contribution. We believe that connecting in conversation about our experiences supercharges our development.
We believe that leadership development is a dynamic and continuous process that is supercharged when leaders connect with each other in conversation about their experiences. Conversation serves as reflection, infuses feedback, and yields new knowledge. It is fundamental to learning and to becoming the best leaders we can be. Conversation about our ongoing experiences shifts the collective learning curve. It creates more depth of meaning-making and galvanizes more effective action.
- You are a leader (or aspiring leader).
- You want to keep growing as a leader.
- You want to connect with others about leadership.
- You will become part of a community of people who are deeply committed to being all that they can be.
- You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience in a way that makes a positive contribution to the development of others.
- You will learn and develop and become a more effective leader.